Thursday 9 January 2014

Sister card

Hello all :-)

Just a quick card post for today, no colouring involved in this card which is great.
 
A repeat customer asked me to make her a card for her sister's 40th birthday, I seen a similar design to this on Pinterest a while back and wanted to try it out. 

Th client specifically asked for a sister stamp on there, thankfully and perfect timing I had just ordered a stamp set from cc designs called Brothers & Sisters. It was such a perfect stamp set.

I have embossed the Sister sentiment on the card in Silver Zing Embossing Powder. The number 40 is from a sticker set in my stash, which I have then coated in Kindyglitz. I have added some Kaisercraft Bling to the scallop circle from Spellbinders and stamped birthday wishes (cant find the stamp set to tell you where that's from right now) with Memento rose bud ink.

The paper is from Kaisercraft, a few leftovers in my stash. I have added the dash lines using my uniball white pen.



  



Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni