Saturday 18 January 2014

You are Amazing

Hello!
Today I am here with another card using Hawaiian Birgitta Stamp from CC Designs, I love this stamp its so adorable :-) Not sure where the sentiments are from as I had packed them all away before I did this blog post.
 
Papers are from American Crafts and Basic Grey. The Bling is from Kaisercraft, twine is from Whimsy Farm Twine, and the card base is from Twiddleybitz.
 
Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers and was stamoed using Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press it blending card.
 


Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my post for today :-)

This card is for sale on my Facebook Page.

Deni x

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni