Monday 20 January 2014

You are a basket full of love

Good Morning all,
 
As always I am playing catch-up with blog posts lol. I've been busy with card orders lately so haven't had a chance to do more than photos and a quick upload of pictures to my facebook page.
 
I made this card to go into my stash and fill my card stand back up after a big sale of 13 cards.
 
This card was made mainly from leftovers in my stash, so I can't tell you what papers I have used on this one.
 
I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.
 
 
 
For this card I have used a Clear Stamp Set called Basket Bunny from Inky Antics.
 
I have stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black and the Sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni