Friday 28 February 2014

My Aussie Besties Dt Pearls and Bling

The challenge at the moment over at My Besties Aussie Challenge blog is pearls and bling, so much fun, so why not come over and join us :-)  

I haven't had a chance to post my recent cards as our internet provider is doing maintenance in our area at the moment and my service is not good on either my phone or our internet which is not good for my blog :-(


Anyway, here is my gorgeous card for My Besties. The Image I have used is Img 235, I knew I had to use this image the minute I seen it, she is absolutely adorable.
 
Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot. Papers are from American Crafts and some others are from my stash.
 
The fence is from Magnolia, Clouds are from CC Designs as are the hearts. Pearls are from Bella, I have used Derivan Kindy Glitz on the flower and her glasses. I have also used Tim Holtz Distress ink on a few layers of the card.





 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni