Wednesday 5 March 2014

Always my pal

Hello all my wonderful followers,

Here is another card from me this week using the following stamps

Digi Stamp Boutique Stanley Dog Set

This was such a fun card to make, first I had to get the little puppy printed in just the write spot as he was a digital stamp, then I stamped Hansel. I stamped Hansel again on a post it note, cut him out carefully then masked off the one I stamped on my card, I then stamped the bench over the top.

Wow! It took me ages to get this card complete but I absolutely love it. Hopefully the customer will receive it today and love it as much as I do :-)
 






 

Other products used

White Uniball signo pen
Mod podge
X-press it blending Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock


 
Images were coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Dog E50, YR31, YR24, E35
Grass G40, G43
Bench Seat E95, E97, E99
Presents BG53, BG45, BG05
R14, R17
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R11
Shoes E33, E35, E37
Hair E30, E34, YR31, E35
Clothes B93, B95, B97, B99

Thanks for stopping by, and please come and check out my facebook page where a lot of my cards are for sale :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni