Saturday 22 March 2014

Congratulations New Baby

Some pretty pink to brighten your day..

Today I have created a Congratulations card, it can be used as a baby shower card or a congrats on the new baby card. I have used Mother to Be Tilda which I purchased online from Ashcraft & Gifts.




She is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

I have cut the hearts using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts, the papers are from Bella! and the butterfly is from Martha Stewart. I have added Derivan Kindyglitz to give it some glam :-)

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Clothes and Shoes R81, R83, R85

Hello
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni