Monday 3 March 2014

Happy Boatday

Good Morning :0-)

Its another rainy day here, which is good for crafting because it means I don't want to leave the house lol.

Last night we had a roast lamb for dinner at Mum and Dad's so no cooking for me, so I was colouring up a few images while I was there watching Television.

I then came home to finish this card and another off for a customer order.








The image used on the card is Boat from Hambo Stamps.

For this card I have use Bella Blue Fusion Papers for the water effect, some American Crafts Cardstock which I have then embossed with the stars embossing folder from Darice. The clouds are cut from CC Designs Cloud dies, the Majestic Anchor is from Memory Box.

I have added a few extra details to the card using my White Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen. I think this gives it the finishing touches :-) The layers are all attached to a card base from Twiddleybitz.

I have used Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot to colour the image.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Shirt C1, C3

Sorry I did not write all the colours down as I was using them so can't give you any of the other colours.


Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni