Tuesday 11 March 2014

Kung fu baby Card

Some of you may look at this card and say wow, strange baby card lol.
 
Well there is a story behind it, my cousin actually asked if I could make her a card for someone from her Kung Fu. She asked if I could do a baby wearing a Kung Fu outfit.. well that wasn't going to happen lol. So this is the closest I could come up with, she thought it was perfect :-)
 
 
I have used Kung Fu Henry from Whiff Of Joy for this card.
 
The Image was coloured using Copic Markers from Craft-a-Lot. Sentiments are from CC Designs Amy R Welcome Little One Sentiments. The clouds on the inside of the card are from the CC Designs Cloud Die.
 





Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni