Sunday 9 March 2014

Sweet and Thoughtful Nurse

Some of you may know that my son was in hospital a couple of weeks ago with a pretty severe Staph Infection, while we were in there we had an awesome Nurse looking after him. For the life of me I cannot remember her name right now, but it was on the inside of the card :-)

She was definitely born to be a nurse, some people just have the nack for these things.

Anyway, my way of saying thanks is through my cards, so I made this for her. Unfortunately she was not there on our last visit so I had to leave it behind for her, but im sure she would have appreciated it.

For this card I have used Nurse Nora From CC Designs, which I just happened to purchase 2 weeks earlier. The sentiment is from one of my CC designs sentiment sets.

As always the image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot, I was in a hurry making this card as it was a last minute decision to do them so did not write down all the colours used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni