Sunday 2 March 2014

Turning 1 is lots of Fun


Hello and Welcome :-)
 
Today I have a beautiful girly card for a new customer and friend :-)
 
For this card I have used the rubber stamp version of Swiss Pixie Beautiful Lucy from CC Designs.
 

Here is a quick pic of the image before she was attached to the card :-)
 

For this card I have used a few random papers from my stash, nothing which I can give you names for though. Cardstocks are all from American Crafts and Kaisercraft.
 

 
The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.
Copic Markers Used

Skin E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
 
Hair E50,YR31,YR24,E35
 
Dress, Shoes R81, R83, R85
 
Wings R81,R83,R85, YG00,YG05,YG06, C7,C9

Thanks for stopping by,



 

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni