Tuesday 15 April 2014

Double Housewarming Cards

Hello everyone :-)

Today I have just finished 2 Housewarming cards using images from Meljen's Designs.

I have used Garden Birdhouse and Loving Home. I think this is my first purchase from this company, and I absolutely love them :-)

First Card :-)

  

Card Number 2


  
 




Both images have been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Grass - G40, G43, G46
Hearts - R14, R17
House - E15, E17,E19
Clouds - BG000, 0 Colourless Blender
Windows - Y11, Y13

Other Products I have used

Francheville Kraft Cardstock
Abode Collection from American Crafts
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Versafine Onyx Black
CC Designs - Congrats Sentiments
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
X-press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Sponge Daubers

Thanks for stopping by,

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni