Saturday 19 April 2014

For my Uncle

Good Morning,
I finished a card order for a customer yesterday and last night she ordered another 2 cards, I am so happy.

I have just finished the first one and am awaiting her approval on it before attaching everything. I thought I would start the blog post now while I know all the things I used on it :-)

The image I have used on the card is from La La Land Crafts called Outlaw Luka, he is available as digi here and rubber here.




I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E00, E50, E51, E11, E04, R20
Hair Y21, YR31,E31
Belt E15, E17, E19
Trike YR04, YR07, YR09
Vest R35, R37, R39
Wheels C1, C3, C5, C7, C9,100
Pants B21, B23, B24, B26

Other Items Used

Kaisercraft On The Move Collection
X-Press It Blending Cardstock
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Twine From Stash
Versafine Onyx Black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
Whimsy Stamps Spell It out Stamps
Whimsy Stamps Tiny Shapes Die Set
Cricut Cuttlebug
Cricut Cuttlebug C Plate
CC Designs Amy R All Men Sentiments
Magnolia Doohickeys PP12 Talk Bubbles
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue

Thanks for Stopping by :-)


 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni