Monday 21 April 2014

The Monster Truck is in Da House :-P

Another Card order to share with you today.

A request for a monster truck card for a little boys birthday, I had to go hunting for an image as I didn't already have one, but found this Flaming Monster Truck at Meljen's Designs.

The customer loved it and I couldn't wait to create with it.

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.







Copic Markers Used

B23, B24, B26
R35, R37, R39
Y11, Y13, Y15
YG21,YG23, YG25
N3, N5
YR04, YR07, YR09
C9, 100

Card base is from Twiddleybitz, Paper Craft Clear Cling Alphabet Reverse and stamped using Versafine Onyx Black, Numeral was cut on my Cricut, all other supplies are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni