Saturday 12 July 2014

Best Dad Ever!

Good Morning,

Ok, I've just noticed the time on my clock says 12.28pm so I guess its afternoon lol. Where has the day gone?

I have just finished making a card to pop into my stock. This is a Father's Day which I have been pumping out lately (which of course you have not seen as I have not been blogging) as not long now til Father's Day here in Australia.









The image is Mr Fix it from Pollycraft, unfortunately Pollycraft do not have a digital website any longer and only sell through CC Designs. You can find the new Pollycraft images here on that website, unfortunately this does not include any of the old Pollycraft images so this one will not be available for purchase.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Colours Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 for Cheeks
Hair N0, N1, N3, N5
Shirt B32, B34, B37
Overalls E84, E87, E89
Boots E33, E35, E37

Products Used on Card

MFT Dienamics Blueprints 8
MFT Dienamics Pierced Square Stax
Kaisercraft Garage Days 6 1/2" Paper Pad
Kaisercraft Garage Days 12x12 Paper Pack - Nuts & Bolts (Reverse)
Twine from Stash
Kaisercraft Steel Cardstock
Wink of Stella - Clear
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Fiskars Scissors
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Thanks for Stopping by :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni