Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crazy Cat Lady

Good Morning,

Once again I am very behind on blogging :-( I have had so much going on lately it has been nice not having to worry about all the added extras to my card making.

Today I have a card for you using an image from Just Inklined. I made this card for a friend to give to a lady for her 100th Birthday wow! what an honour it was to make it :-)

The Image is The Cat Lady (Cuddle Time) and she can be found here.

I don't very often make Shabby Chic Cards so this was definitely out of my comfort zone. However it turned out so pretty :-)

I can't give you exact items I used on this card as I made this a while ago.

The card was distressed using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and my Tim Holtz Distress Tool.
The papers are from Kaisercraft
Bling is from Bella and all other items are from my stash.










Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni