Saturday 26 July 2014

Father's Day

Hi Everyone! Well I am super happy today, I have just made two Father's Day Cards to add to my stock.

A friend is having a jewellery party in two weeks time and has invited me to bring my cards along. I did this a while ago and made some great sales on the night plus a few orders and 3 or 4 returning customers.
I will post one card today to share with you and another tomorrow :-)

My first card I have made using a Digital Stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique called BBQ Alf.









The Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

For this Card I have used

Kaisercraft Garage Days 6 1/2" Paper Pad
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock
CC Designs Amy R Stamps - All Men Sentiments
MFT Pierced Circle Stax
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Pads
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumice Stone
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Foam Tape (unknown brand)
Twine from Stash
Kaisercraft Trimmer
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Thankyou so much for stopping by, I hope you like my card and I will be back again tomorrow with Card Number 2.



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni