Tuesday 15 July 2014

Summer turns 2

Hi everyone :-)

I have a card that I have just finished completing for a friend. I have used a big pressie Tia from Some Odd Girl Stamps. I have used this image before but not for a while. 

The image is coloured using Copic Markers

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair Y21, Y23, Y26, E35
Dress Y13, C1, 0
Shoes N5, N7
Present V05, V06, 0, BG11, BG32, BG34


For this card I have used a 6 1/2" paper pad from Kaisercraft called Confetti. Such a pretty collection. 

I have inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress mini Distress Ink Pumice Stone. 

Card base is from twiddleybitz.

The corner is from an EK success Paper Shapers punch. The number and alphas are from memory box Parker alphas uppercase, lowercase and numerals. 

The gorgeous gross grain ribbon is from my personal stash.

 I have glittered everything up using my wink of Stella clear brush. 

I will add all the links tomorrow when I get on computer :-)





Thanks for stopping by, and hope you like my card today :-)

Deni x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni