Sunday 3 August 2014

A day on the beach wih ice-cream

Good Morning :-)

It is quite cold here in Sydney, Australia but today I have a beachy card for you, warmed me up a little while making it lol.

There is two images on this card that I have merged together, they are both from Digi Stamp Boutique. I have used Beach Hut and Beach Isla.

Both Images have been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craftonline.









The merged images have both been coloured using Copic Markers. I couldn't find my list that I wrote, but I do remember the hair on Beach Isla was E50, E53, E55 as I had to refill my e53 while I was colouring :-)

Papers used were from Francheville called Tangerine Flowers (I have used front and reverse) Everything else was done on a whim so I don't have anything written down.

Thanks for stopping by,

 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni