Saturday 6 September 2014

Wedding in Style

Hi everyone,

Today I have a quick wedding card for you. I have actually made two but will post the second one for you tomorrow.

A friend asked me to make a wedding card for one of her daughters teachers who just got married. This card thankfully managed to come together. Well actually tomorrows card did. I used an image I had already coloured and for some reason didn't even think to ask friend about hair colours so the hair colours ended up being wrong. But I managed to make another card the same but with different papers out of the collection.. and that is where todays card came from :-)

So without blabbing on too much which I seem to be doing a lot lately here is my first card.

The image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

The Image is Wedding Couple from Time for Tea Designs, you can find the image here on etsy.








What I have used on this card

Bella! Wedding Smitten
Bella! Wedding Tokens
Bella! Wedding Divine
Bella! Wedding Two Hearts
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Zing! Embossing Powder Metallic Finish - Silver
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
My Favorite Things Dimensional Banners
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Netting - Stash
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Twiddleybitz Card Base
My Favorite Things Dienamics Keys and Locks
CC Designs Amy R Stamps Congrats Sentiments


Copic Markers Used

Sorry guys this one is an image I coloured a while ago so I do not have a colour list.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you around again tomorrow for the second wedding card.


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni