Thursday 30 October 2014

Make it A Card Thursday 3 - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Guys,

I am back today with A Make It A Card Thursday for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

For my Card today I have used an image from Some Odd Girl, Summery Mae, she is available as a Digital File only.

The image has been coloured using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot here in Australia, they also ship internationally.





Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair Y21, YR31, Y15, Y26, E23
Skirt Y11, Y15
         YG21, YG25
         BG23, BG45
Necklaces YR24, YR27
Single, Hat & Thongs R81, R83, R85

On this card I have used

La La Land Crafts - Heart Banner
Versamark- Watermark Ink Pad
My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Stax
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press it Blending Card
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Mini Ink Pad
Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Powder
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
Sentiment is from CC Designs Amy R Stamps

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x


 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni