Saturday 1 November 2014

My Besties Aussie - November Challenge Let It Snow

Hey Everyone!

Today we start our new challenge over at My Besties Aussie Challenge, this will be my last one for a little while as I am taking some time off to spend with my 2 beautiful boys.

The Challenge this month is "Let It Snow" - Add Snowflakes and Glitter.

We don't get snow where I live so unfortunately I have no real life experiences of snow :-(.

Here is my card I created for you







The image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online here in Australia.

Copic Markers Used
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R11
Clothes RV00, RV21, RV23
E31, E33, E35
Mug E11, E13, E17
Leaves E15, E17
Flowers R56, R59, R89

Hope to see you join in on the challenge




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni