Sunday 30 November 2014

Treasured Times Rubber Stamps - Challenge Post

Good Morning Everyone :-)

I have a post for you today for the Treasured Times Blog, we have a new challenge starting which we would love you to join in on with us.

Today we are using an image called James & Sled by Erica Nicomedi.








I have coloured the image using Copic Markers, I have embossed frontage on the Christmas tree and on the ground to act as snow. To get the effect just right on the tree I have used an embossing pen which I purchased a while ago but haven't used much. Such a great tool, it allows you to place embossing ink exactly where you want it.

The corner die cut is a Memory Box Corner Bow die, this is so intricate and pretty, I actually had to cut it twice and join it as I was trying to use left overs on my card today and didn't have a piece of cardstock big enough.

Cardstocks are from American Crafts, Papers are all leftovers from my stash. Im not sure exactly where the sentiment is from as they are out of the packet so must have been given to me from a friend :-) I have embossed the Merry Christmas Wording using Tim Holtz Super Fine Embossing Powder in silver. Don't forget when embossing its always best to use a powder tool or powder bag to remove the static from your cardstock. This prevents the embossing powder from sticking to places you don't want it.

The card base as always is from Twiddleybitz, I purchase these in 10 packs with matching envelopes. I purchase them in bulk every few months.

Copic Markers Used
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Sleigh E13, E15, E17
Tree Stand E31, E33, E35
Snowman C1, 0
Nose YR04, YR07
Tree G03, G07, R24, Y15
Shoes E31, E34
Pants B91, B93, B95
Scarf V22, V25
Shirt E33, BG53, BG57
Products Used On Card

Stampendous Frantage - Shabby White
Ranger Emboss it Pen
X-Press it Blending Card
Memory Box Corner Bow
American Craft Christmas Cardstock Pack
Kaisercraft - Santa's List
Tim Holtz Super Fine Embossing Powder - Silver
Powder Bag
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Hope you like my card :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni