Thursday 18 December 2014

Make It A Card Thursday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have a card for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, this is a Birthday Card for a Cat lover :-)

I have used a stamp from La La Land Crafts called Marci with Cat.

On this card I have used papers from Kaisercraft called Fine & Sunny Collection. I have matted the papers using Coloured Cardstocks from Kaisercraft and American Crafts.

The circle die is from My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax.

The numerals are from Memory Box Parker Numerals.

The image has been coloured using Copic Markers. All the wording has been printed on my computer.




Thanks for popping in,


 
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni