Thursday 4 December 2014

Make It A Card Thursday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone,

Today I am here with you with my Make It With Scraps post for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

For this card I have used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique called Ballerina Isla.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers.











Products Used On This Card
I have used the Heart Banner Die from La La Land Crafts - available for order from Auzz Trinklets N Krafts Online Store.

Papers are from Kaisercraft Hey Birdie Collection

Sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler

Sentiment is stamped using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Black Licorice



Copic Markers Used

Sorry I did not keep a list of these on this card


Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni