Tuesday 2 December 2014

Make It A Card Tuesday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone,

I am here today with Make it a card Tuesday for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.




Today I have made a card using an image from Some Odd Girl Called Puppy Tobie.




I have used papers from Kaisercrafts Little Toot Collection. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler which Auzz Trinklets may be able to order in for you if not in stock.



I have cut the Sentiment using a banner die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 2.


I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Watermark ink and added Wow! Metallic Copper Embossing Powder which I set using my heat gun.



The image was coloured using Copic Markers.




















Products used on this card



My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
My Favorite Things Die namics Blueprints 2
Impression Obsession Die 156-H
Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops
Wow! Metallic Copper Embossing Powder
Versamark Watermark Ink
Twiddleybitz Card Base





Copic Markers Used


Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E33, E35, E37
Jacket W00, W1, W3, W5
Nose & Tongue R20, R21, R22
Eyes E23
Jeans B91, B93, B95, B97
T Shirt B32, B34
Shoes R05, R17

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni