Friday 26 December 2014

Make it with scraps Friday - Auzz Trinklets

Good Morning Everyone :-)

I am here today with my Make it with scraps Friday post for Auzz Trinklets.. as you all know I have not been able to post these every week due to my paid work commitments. Today both of my boys are not at home so I am trying to get some crafty work done.

I coloured up this image yesterday afternoon while we were watching Christmas movies and today I have made a card with it. Hope you all like it :-)

The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and Coloured using Copic Markers

All Papers including blending card used on this card are all leftovers from my stash so this is a perfect card for today :0)





Products used on this card
Stamp - Woodware Craft Collection - Santa's Here
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink- Antique Linen
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink- Stormy Sky
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Pads
Perfect Pearls - Perfect Pearl
Ranger Mini Mister
X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Foam Tape
Fiskars Stamp Press
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
White Parts N3, N1, 0 Colourless Blender
Boots 100, C9, C7
All Red R59, R46, R35
Presents BG75, BG57, BG45
              Y18, Y15, Y13
              E33, E31
              V04, V06, V09
Belt C7, C9, 100
         YR21, YR24, YR27

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni