Monday 26 January 2015

Make it A Card Tuesday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts - A little bit of Sunshine

Good Morning Everyone :-)

Sorry for not posting this one earlier she was hiding in my drafts :-)

We've had some warm days here lately so my Copic Markers have not been playing very nice (they seem to get a little sticky with the heat) so I haven't been doing a lot of colouring at night time like I normally do. I've been trying to get it all done first thing in the morning.

I have used Beach Babe Marci from La La Land Crafts.









Copic Markers Used
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair YR31, YR24, YR27, E19
Ball YG21, YG23, YG25
        Y02, Y06, Y18
        YR12, Y35
Bikini R81, R83, R85
Shoes R81, R83, R85
Skirt C1, C3, 0
         YG03, R43
Ice Cream Cone E51, E53, E55
Ice Cream Y11, Y13, Y15
                  R20, R21, R43

Products Used On This Card
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Ranger Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Tombow Mono Muti Liquid Adhesive
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Whimsy Stamps - To The Beach
Whimsy Stamps - Beach Bum Die Set
Kaisercraft - Hey Birdie Collection
Lawn Fawn - Spring Showers Die Set
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Lemon Drop
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Memory Box - Parker Upper Case Alphabet
Memory Box - Parker Lower Case Alphabet

Please come and check out my Facebook page where you can find all my cards for sale.

    
Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni