Friday 2 January 2015

Make it With Scraps Friday - Auzz Trinklets

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a post for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts Make it with scraps Friday.

For my Card today I have used a stamp from Kenny K called Frankie Knuckles. He was already sitting coloured in my container of images and I pulled him and found this layout that I had saved on my ipad to use later.

The image has been coloured using Copic Markers, I will add this list at a later day once I check my book to see if I had this written down from a while ago when I coloured him up.









For the papers, they are all leftovers from my stash, I believe the silver is a Bella Wedding paper but it seemed to suit the suave look I was going for with this card today. All the blacks are also leftovers, as are all the white papers. So I seemed to fit the category with this one today lol.

The sentiment is from CC Designs Amy R Stamps It's Your Birthday. I have stamped it using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice. For the shaped square on the front I have used My Favorite Things Blueprints 14 and for the banner I have used Blueprints 12. You can source most of the products I have used today from the Auzz Trinklets N Krafts Online Store.


I hope you like my card today.

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni