Sunday 11 January 2015

Treasured Times CHA 2015 Blog Hop Party

Hi everyone and welcome to our CHA 2015 Blog Hop Party! 
Today we're releasing several adorable stamps and two new paper packs at the (Craft & Hobby Trade show) CHA in Anaheim, California. 
We're so excited to be a part of this years show! 
The stamps and paper packs we're releasing today are perfect for card making for the upcoming Easter & Saint Patrick's Day holidays! 
Let's get this party started by showing you our adorable new stamps and paper packs!
This new paper pack is called Easter Greetings
Designed by Michele Roos. 


Kingdom Green & Gold designed by Michele Roos.

I love the designs and colors of both of these new paper packs! 


Our New Stamps!

Spring Chick by Elisabeth Bell.


Colored by Tammy Louise Cunliffe.



Dragonfly Love by Elisabeth Bell.


Colored by Tammy Louise Cunliffe.



Golden Boy By Elisabeth Bell.


Colored by Tammy Louise Cunliffe.


Lucky Caitlin by Elisabeth Bell.


Colored by Keeley Ainsworth.




Lucky Leperchaun by Mi Ran Jung.


Colored by Tammy Louise Cunliffe.



Lily by Mi Ran Jung.


Colored by Mi Ran Jung.

Now that we've shown you all of the adorable new stamps and paper packs lets get the hop started!
1 Lucky winner, will win all the stamps and paper packs shown here today. 
To be eligible to win the prizes please leave a comment on all the blogs including this one, and like our Facebook page here.
 I will announce the winner by January 17th. All of the new stamps and new paper packs are on sale at 10% off through January 13th. Enter code CHA10
 The design team has made some really special projects for this hop. If you started here please visit Keeley's blog next.

We had the opportunity to work with the Sennelier DT, and their team made some projects using our new "Lily" stamp designed by Mi Ran Jung. You can take a look at their projects here.
Thank you Jolanda and all the wonderful members of her design team for being a part of this release!  

Thank you all for coming and hopping! 
I hope you all enjoyed seeing all the beautiful projects by both design teams!  

~Jody~

 
Here is the card I created for the hop :-)
 
 
 
 
For my card I have used an image from Elisabeth Bell called Lucky Caitlin, I have coloured her up with Copic Markers and fussy cut her by hand. I have also used the Kingdom Green & Gold papers designed by Michele Roos.

I have created a shaker card for today, something very new to me. A list of products and Copic Markers can be found further down.



Products Used on this card
American Crafts Cardstock
My Favorite Things Pierced Square Stax
CC Designs Amy R Lucky Sentiments
Ranger White Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Martha Stewart 4 leaf clover Punch
Sequins from Stash
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Twiddleybitz Card Base

Copic Markers Used
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hat and Shirt G20, G21, G24
Clovers G03, G07, G09
Hair E23, E25, E27
Pants C0, C1, C2, 0
Shoes C7, C9
Basket E31, E33, Y23, Y26
Ribbon on Hat G24, G28, G29

Thanks for Playing along with us today.

Deni :-)


29 comments:

  1. Love this shaker card! I haven't tried one yet but this inspires me. And those stamps are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure there is an easier way, I always end up making things look and feel more difficult :-)

      Thanks for joining us

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the goodies. I have visited everyone. Thanks for the chance xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shaker card! I love making these. Your image is fabulous ad I love those gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - beautifully colored.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulosa tarjeta, amo el sello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shaker card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a way to finish the hop! Fabulous card and great colours
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful card! I do love shaker cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad for my first one lol. Next time I need to use thinner foam tape though as its very thick, sure does shake well though :-)

      Delete
  9. Super cute! I was thinking shaker card for some of these images you beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love green colors you used here - it is very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card - the shaker with the shamrocks, the matching paper, the little girl popped on top.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how you get a vision of a card sometimes before u start... that was this one :-)

      Delete
  12. what a lovely shaker card, a lot of work has gone into this card, well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would never have guessed that you were new at shaker cards. It's delightful. I love the papers you chose and your coloring and fussy cutting are wonderful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni