Monday 7 September 2015

Haul Post

Hi Everyone, 

Had a little shopping day with my Mum today. So much fun :-)

Our local junk shop was closing down so I grabbed a few bargains at fifty percent off.. Score! 

I thought while everything was still out I would take a few snaps and share my haul with you. 

Firstly a pic of everything..



Next, a few bargains from our Grocery Shop - Coles. Some cute little flags and some bic mark it markers in different colours. 


Next some goodies my Mum picked up for me yesterday. 

Some gorgeous Christmas dies from Kaisercraft.


Some cheap wooden 50th albums she scored.


Next is my bargains from Hot Dollar that is unfortunately closing down. I got these cool containers which I'm hoping will fit into my shallow desk drawers, some washi tape.. Yes I may finally be liking the stuff lol. Some cute Halloween colour ribbons, and the big roll is supposed to be drawer liner, it's perfect for cards :-)


Sorry photos are not in order and won't let me move them around, these are 2 Christmas paper pads my Mum grabbed yesterday as well as some jump rings for the albums.


More goodies from the junk shop - Halloween stickers and some more jump rings for the albums my mum grabbed yesterday. 
I've decided next year I am going to join in on the whole diary/planner thing.. I've been watching a few videos on you tube and think I am in love.. Now just to wait a couple of months before I can get one. 
I'd love an Erin Condren one but with shipping and our lower au$ I don't think I can afford it. 


Lucky last is some tubs I fell in love with, not sure what or where I am going to put them yet, but they are pink so ofcourse I had to have some. 


Thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed seeing all my new goodies :-) I still need to share my big haul from last week - sorry been struggling with time this week.

Talk soon, 

Deni x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni