Tuesday 29 September 2015

Make It A Card Tuesday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts - I wanna build a snowman

Good Morning fellow bloggers,

Today it is Make It A Card Tuesday over at Auzz Trinklets N Krafts. I have created a card using an image from Some Odd Girl stamps called Snowman Tobie.

I didn't expect to be starting on my Christmas cards just yet, but things have been all over the place here and I haven't done much creating at all so whatever creative flow comes along I'm going to go with it :-).





Products Used On This Card

La La Land Crafts - Stiched Tabs Die
La La Land Crafts - Scalloped Border Die
Canson Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black
Lawn Fawn Stitched Squares
Mondi Color Copy 200gsm
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Sizzix Big Shot
Twiddleybitz Card Base
A/C Studio Calico Wonderland Collection
CC Designs Amy R Stamps Snowman Sentiments
Hero Arts Stamp Cleaner
Hero Arts Scrubber Pads
Wink Of Stella Clear
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Ranger Mini Ink Blender
Ranger Mini Ink Blender - replacement pads
Twine from stash

Copics

Tobie
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11,E04, R20
Hair - E55, E57, E59
Scarf & Gloves - R24, R27, R29
Jumper - G03, G05, G07, G09
Pants - W6, W8, W10
Beanie - N1, 0, R24, R27, R29
Eyes - E35, E37, E39

Snowman
Nose - YR04, YR09
Shoes - B02, B04, B06
Snow - T0, T2, T3
Eyes & Mouth - W6, W8, W10


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni