Wednesday 1 June 2016

Time For Tea June Challenge - Birthdays

Hi Everyone,

Over at Time For Tea Designs we have just started our June Challenge.. this month it is Birthdays.

It's a nice and simple one and there isn't many rules to follow. (I will add those below)

Here is the Design Team card I have created for you this month using "Shop Til You Drop". I have coloured the image up using Copic Markers.



* Must use a Time for Tea image in your project.
* Project must be new; no backdating of projects.
* Project must follow the challenge theme.
* Must link to the challenge blog.
* You can enter each challenge 2 times.
* Please follow our blog.
* You may combine our challenge with other challenges.
Challenge will run for a month new challenge will go live on the 1st of each month and the winners will be posted on the 5th day of each month.
There will be one winner for any challenge that has less than 25 entries. If there are more than 25 entries, we will have two winners. Winner will receive three Time for Tea images of their choice.
Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries.
Make Sure you come and play along and I will see you again soon :-)


If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni