Saturday 6 August 2016

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts DT - Stars and Circles

Welcome Everyone,

Our theme this month is Stars and Circles, for my inspiration I have chosen a stamp form La La Land Crafts called "Star Boy Luka" he is unfortunately no longer available to purchase in rubber.





I have used card stocks from American Crafts for my matting, and the pattern paper strips are from Hampton Art called "Argyle Paper Pad".

I have stamped the imaged using Memento Tuxedo Black ink using my Misti Stamping Tool on Mondi Color Copy. I have cut the circle on my Sizzix Big Shot using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles.
I have stamped the stars using MFT Starry Night Builder using Lawn Fawn Sunflower Ink.

The banners are MFT Pierced Banner Dies, the number is MFT Big Numbers Dies, and the stars are also From MFT. I have added some Wink Of Stella to one star and Uniball Signo White Gel Pen to the other.
I have attached all the layers to a card base from Twiddleybitz using Scotch ATG, all other items were attached using Tombow Mono Multi.

Hope you get some inspiration from my card, we hope you share what u create over on our sister Facebook page Share Your Krafts.

 hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni