Monday 5 September 2016

Time For Tea September Challenge - Fall Into Layers

Hi Lovely Followers!

I missed this post not going up on my blog a few days ago.. not sure how that happened but anyway it didn't go live.

So here goes :-)

The current challenge over at Time For Tea Designs is 'Fall into Layers", I had actually already created my card for this month in advance but i ended up adding it onto my blog hop post so i'm sharing it with you again incase u missed it.. and why not i loved it lol. I have used the gorgeous Sunflower Girl

I have used a doily from Kaisercraft and a labels die from Spellbinders. I can't find the paper pack i used on this one, could possibly be one that i had finished this week.. that doesn't happen too often because i have so many but i have been challenging myself to use one pad for a few different cards.

You can check out the challenge post on the time For Tea Challenge Blog here.

The gorgeous image is from the new August releases, so come and check them out at Time For Tea Designs.

                     




I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni