Sunday 19 February 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts DT - Love and Romance

Hi All,

DT Deni with you today. I have a card using a stamp set from Avery Elle

It is the month of love and Romance and I have created a Valentine's Card for my Boyfriend, this is our second Valentine's Day together and he certainly appreciates my cards, I am very grateful for that :-)



I have stamped the image onto Mondi Color Copy 200gsm using Memento Tuxedo Black.
I have cut two circles from Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles (unsure what size as I have all of mine in the same pack together) using my Sizzix Big Shot.

I have coloured the image up using Copic Markers (You can see a list of the markers below) I have fussy cut the image out using Cutterbee Scissors - which I have just recently purchased and absolutely love.



I cut a piece of American Crafts Black Cardstock which I treated using an embossing buddy and using an My Favorite Things Stamp Set called Love You More I inked it up using Versamark Watermark Ink stamped it then added some Ranger Gold Embossing Powder and heated it using my Heat Gun.


Bella Wedding was my paper choice for this card, I have had this in my stash for quite a long time, so have actually been using it on the last few cards. I cut the banner using a stitched banner die from My Favorite Things.

I cut some mats from other American Crafts Cardstocks and added all the layers to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using my Scotch ATG.

I then added everything onto the card and it is complete.



Products Used On This Card
Cutterbee Scissors
Cutterpillar Pro
Sizzix Big Shot
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Scotch ATG
American Crafts Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles Dies
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Embossing Buddy
Twiddleybitz Card Base
MFT Love You More
Bella! Wedding


Copic Markers Used
YR21, YR24, YR27
E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
B93, B95, B97, B99
C6, C8, C10
R35, R37, R39

Thanks For Stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni