Wednesday 5 July 2017

You Tube Channel

Good Morning Everyone

I'm so excited to share with you that I purchased a video camera last week (it's still in the box naughty me) to start doing process videos.. It's pretty cool how far technology has come, I purchased the Sony Handycam HDR-CX405 its a nice size compared to the old video cameras. The old one I have from when my eldest was born had the little cassette tape thing in it, this new one has a memory card.. very cool :-)


I haven't really had a chance to do anything with it yet as I need to do a few things to get set up.

I have been looking at microphones.. Mainly the Blue Yeti.. If anyone has any advice ill be using it on a Macbook Pro, i'd love to hear your reviews. I have had a look at a few cheaper ones on eBay but they all seem to have bad reviews on the sound quality. I'm happy to spend the big money for quality.



I'm very excited to start doing them and can't wait to build up my followers. Feel free to go over and follow my channel so you don't miss out when I start posting my videos :-)

You Tube Channel
(please let me know if this link works)

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni