Saturday 26 August 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts DT - Animals 2

Hi everyone,

In am here todaywith an animal card featuring Art Impressions Doggy Kisses set for the Auzz Trinklets N Crafts Design Team.

I also have a video to share on this card - you can see it here.


The images were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black on Misti Stamping Tool and after I decided to restart the sentiment I used a Lawn Fawn Acrylic block.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers (listed below), I have put the card together using papers from Studio Calico Here and There collection.

This card was made for a friend of mine who had surgery recently so I'll be popping it into the mail for her today, sometimes a small gesture can make a world of difference.



You can check out all the Design Teams animal projects this month here, the girls have definitely put on a show for us.

Copic Markers used

E21, E23, E25
0, W0, W1, W2, W3,W5

Products Used On this card

Art Impressions - Doggy Kisses Set
Studio Calico - Here and there collection
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Circles
My Favorite Things - Stitched Fishtail Flags Stax
Memento Tuxedo Blacj
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Scotch ATG
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Sizzix Big Shot
Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Guillotine



Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you here again soon.

Deni
I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni