Saturday 30 September 2017

Super Cute Laundry - MFT

Hi, hope everyone is having a fantastic day. My son and I went out and did some shopping this morning, nothing too exciting. Some new storage for my new stamps (I have a container tub thing that I put all my new products in until I use them), a new craft mat for my desk. Oh and I scored a little Fiskars Trimmer from Officeworks for a super awesome price. Just cause when do we not need as many trimmers as I already have lol.

Anyways onto my card. I made this card a few days ago but totally forgot to blog about it.. and when I actually sit there and write every detail about the card it’s nice to blog it. So here goes.


I have used the My Favorite Things Bundle of Baby Clothes die set, and the matching Welcome Baby sentiment set.



First I decided I wanted to make it look like a clothes line, so I found some cute scraps of patterned cardstock in my stash that I thought would suit the look I was going for.

The patterned papers I have used are from Pebbles Ever After - Magical Forest Collection. The pink polka dots I have created myself using the Canson Pink Cardstock that I have used on the backing layers and a Uniball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen. The white cardstock is once again just scraps from my leftovers bin.

The Backing layers as mentioned above are from Canson Cardstock and American Crafts Kraft Cardstock. These were cut using Cutterpillar Pro and attached using Scotch ATG.

The white cardstock that I have ink blended on is Mondi Color Copy 250GSM.. I have used a Mini Ink Blending Tool and the Mini Distress Inks from Ranger. The colours were Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass.

I have cut all the bits and pieces on my Sizzix Big Shot and they have all been adhered using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. Oh except the tiny bows, pegs and the sticks I had to use Ranger Multi Medium Matte for those as they were so small.

The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Welcome Baby Sentiment Set. I have prepared the cardstock using an EK Success Powder Tool. I then popped the sentiment onto a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and applied Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad. I then used Ranger Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail - White.

Once everything was completed it was then attached to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG. At the very end I added Wink Of Stella to the bib.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Products Used On This Card

My Favorite Things - Bundle of Baby Clothes
My Favorite Things - Welcome Baby
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Ranger Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail -White
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Ranger - Multi Medium Matte
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Mini Distress Ink - Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Canson Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock- Kraft
Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM
Scotch ATG
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
EK Success - Powder Tool
Wink Of Stella -Clear Brush
Uniball White Angelic GelPen
Pebbles Ever After - Magical Forest
Cutterpillar Pro
Sizzix Big Shot


Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here
My You Tube Here
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:


  1. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni