Sunday 24 December 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts - Happy Pawlidays Planner Layout

Good Morning Lovely Followers :-)

It's a hot week in Sydney Australia this week, crazy temps I even pulled the kids out of the pool as it wasn't getting ridiculous temperatures.

I have been creating planner layouts in my Large Kikki K lately and I have another one for you today. I am using inserts from Chasing Planner Peace which I am absolutely in love with. The quality of the paper is awesome and they make my life so much easier.

I am creating for Auzz Trinklets N Crafts this week, and decided i'd go with another planner layout.



I have used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Happy Pawlidays, I have also used the matching the dies on my images. I stamped the images onto PPS Sticker paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I used my Misti Stamping Tool to place all the images onto my dies so I didn't have to cut them apart. I stamped and coloured them before sending them through my Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine.

I coloured them using Prismacolor pencils, I don't have them listed as I was colouring in bed while my fiancé and I were watching a movie.

I sent the images through my Big Shot, some I did end up fussy cutting by hand to fit them into my planner scene a little better and I added a few details using Copic Multi liner and also Uniball Signo White Angelic gel pen.

I cut the little rectangle using My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded rectangle frames and added the word dies from My Favorite Things Peaceful Words dies, all of these were cut using American Crafts Cardstock. I added Wink Of Stella to some sections of the images and the lights and baubles.

I cut the snowflakes using PPS Sticker Paper, they were so detailed I didn't want to try and glue them by hand and I can't find my Xyron Sticker Maker :-( I'm thinking I may add some glitter to them using my Wink Of Stella but I haven't as yet.



I really hope you like my planner layout, you may ask how I do all my planning with so many images etc.. this planner is the planner I use for my Card stuff, so my blog posts, my Dt Assignments etc so there isn't a whole heap of details going in it. I have a personal size planner for all my personal and every day stuff. 

Products Used On This Card

My Favorite Things - Happy Pawlidays & Dies
My Favorite Things - Peaceful Words Dies
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Frames
Prismacolor Pencils
PPS Sticker Paper
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Kikki K Planner Large Pink
Chasing Planner Peace Planner Inserts
American Crafts Cardstock
Copic Multiliner 0.1 Black
Sizzix Big Shot
Wink Of Stella - Clear
My Favorite Things - Stylish Snowflakes


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni