Thursday 7 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps & Kit And Clowder Online Colouring Classes

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

I am here with you today to share a card made for Whimsy Stamps, in conjunction with Kit And Clowder Online Colouring Classes Countdown to Christmas.



If you head over to this link you can pick up this gorgeous digital stamp from Whimsy for free www.kitandclowder.com/advent5 , make sure you follow all the instruction to get it :-)

This is such an adorable image and I am totally falling in love with all the little Penguin Images lately. They are so adorable. 

I have coloured the image up using Copic Markers which you will find listed below. I resized the image and sentiment and merged them together using MS Word since they are digital this allows me to do what I needed to. I then printed them out on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM on my Brother Laser Printer. 

Next I coloured the image up and cut it out on my Sizzix Big Shot using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles (unsure which pack as I have both of mine in one plastic sleeve). 
I then cut a base layer from Kaisercraft Splice Cardstock, a patterned paper layer from Francheville Christmas Basics 12x12. 

I thought i was ready to stick everything together but something was missing, I had a little shape cut out on my desk leftover from another card project so I cut the decorative edge off and slid it up under the Image layer.. I added Scotch ATG to adhere it and then adhered all the layers together. 

The cardbase is from Twiddleybitz (no longer in business I have been told). I purchased a bulk lot of the card bases a few years ago and am still going with them. 

I did all the same layers on the inside of the card also.. I always decorate the card inside (no sentiments just matching papers) unless it is a customer order and they request something different. 

My card is now complete.. actually this is when I realised that I needed to add a shadow under the penguin lol. So I did that using my Copic markers, these colours are also listed below. 


Products Used On This Card

Francheville Christmas Basics
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Kaisercraft - Splice 12x12
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 19
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Copic Markers

Copic Markers Used

Feet / Beak YR14, YR04, YR09
Hat / Bow R24, R35, R89
Outfit / Gloves G20, G21, G24
Leaves G14, G17, G19, G29
Bell YR21, YR24, YR27
Body C0, C1, C3, R20, 0
          C6, C8, C10
Shadows W1, W3, W5


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni