Saturday 10 February 2018

Surprise In a Box - Whimsy Stamps DT

Hi Everyone, I am here for Whimsy Stamps today,  I am sharing a card that I made using a Digital Stamp from called Purrfect Gift, I have also teamed it up with a sentiment called Thankyou Sentiments.

I merged the sentiment onto the gift box using Microsoft Word.

While making the card I accidentally got some masking tape stuck to the right hand side of the image, so had to add some Nuvo to cover it up :-) I didn't realise how sticky the Washi Tape was that I was using.






I printed the merged image onto an a4 sheet of Mondi Color Copy 250GSM through my Brother Laser printer.

I then coloured the image up using Copic Markers, I tried to use colours that matched the paper I wanted to use, I wanted to make it a Kraft box so that's what I went with.

The image was cut using My Favorite Things Stitched Circle dies.

I cut the frame out using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die set - running it through my Sizzix Big Shot using the magnetic base plate, I actually used the negative space rather than the cut out section. I don't have any frame dies so i normally just make them myself.

The image circle was adhered to the base layer using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

The papers are actually adhesive papers from my stash, it makes it so much quicker when you use adhesive paper. All the matting is from American Crafts.
I hade added all the layers to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG and refills from Create By Me Tape Club.

When the card was complete I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White, and then added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the ribbon

Products Used On This Card (linkable images)

 Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive Scotch ATG Gun Sizzix Big Shotlawn fawn large stitched rectangles    Nuvo Gloss WhiteImage result for my favorite things stitched circle staxColour Copy A4 Digital Paper 250gsm 125 Sheet Ream Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter BrushPurrfect Gift - Digital Stamp

Copic Markers Used

R35, R37, R59
N0, N2, N4, R20
N4, N6, N8
E50, E51, E53


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni