Sunday 11 March 2018

Time For Tea Designs - DT Call

Yes that’s right Time For Tea Are recruiting a new team of Designers to join our existing team. Applying is easy but first up, here are the important bits you need to know.


What’s the Deal?!

The team call is for six months, April until September. In that time you’ll be taking part in all releases, challenges, events, blog posting & hops, etc. You’ll receive every new Digi that is released throughout the 6 months for free. You will also receive a discount for digis in my Etsy... shop and additional digis for special projects from time to time.

Time For Tea is a very busy place as I’m juggling 3 businesses ( I also have a tea shop and gift shop, 😩) so it’s really important that design team members are able to commit the time to our little community. We believe in working fast and having fun. We are supportive team who all love to craft and make beautiful things.

What Will I Be Asked to Do?
DT members are responsible for: 1 project per week (more if you feel the urge πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ);
sharing and commenting in our facebook community and on other Social Media, generally spreading the word about T4T;

 UK DT will also be sent rubber stamps and will be required to submit projects via post for Craft Shows from time to time (postage will be reimbursed).
Please make sure you can commit to all of the requirements before applying.

How Do I Apply?
Please send the following information via email to, joannadavies@timeforteadesigns.co.uk
Your Name;
A bit about you;
Your Facebook link;
Your Instagram link;
Your Blog Link;
Any other social media you use eg Pinterest, YouTube;

Please attach examples or your work. If you have a Time For Tea project that would be awesome but is not a necessity. If you’d like to make one for the Call then you can always use the freebie on our community page.

All entries need to be in by the 18th March 2018 and decisions will be made by the following Sunday.

And that’s it! If you have any questions please ask in the comments below and I’ll answer them as soon as I can. I’m soooooo excited to see your creations. Good luck and please share with anyone else you think may be interested in applying.
XOXO


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni