Friday 2 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Eggs All Round

Hey Everyone,

I am sharing a card with you for Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team.

I am using Penguin Easter Bunny, which I coloured up using Copic Markers.

                                                          Penguin Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp

I printed the image using my Brother printer onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM.

I used My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax to carefully trace the area on the image that I wanted to cut, and used my EK Success Cutterbee scissors to cut the ears that would pop out the top my die cut. I then carefully used tape to adhere the die underneath the ears so the wouldn't get cut off and cut the circle on my Sizzix Big Shot.





I cut base layers from a mixture of American Crafts Cardstock and Kaisercraft Cardstock. The pattern papers I cut from Doodlebug Springtime 6x6 Paper. I cut everything on my Cutterpillar Pro.

I cut all the banners by hand with my Cutterbee Scissors, just basically eye-balling them to make sure they were centred.

I added some hearts from a previous cutting of Simon Says Stamp Stacked Hearts Wafer Die that were sitting on my desk. I adhered them using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

All the layers were adhered using Scotch ATG and added to a pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz.

I used a Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen to add fine details to the Easter Eggs and the Penguin.

I really love these Penguin Images and I'm sure that you guys will always.

                                                            Penguin Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp


Copic Markers Used 

Ground W00, W3, W4
BG02, BG05
V12, V15
E13, E15
B52, Y04
C6, C8, C10
RV32, RV34
YR12, YR14, YR18
0, C00, C1, C2, C3, R20
BG10

Products Used 

My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Stax
Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM
Sizzix Big Shot
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Doodlebug - Springtime 6x6 Paper
Cutterpillar Pro
Simon Says Stamp - Stacked Hearts Wafer
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Scotch ATG
Create By Me - ATG Tape Club

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni